CURRENT CLAMP AC/DC 30A
Ref : CT-CLAMP-AC/DC
- The current clamp is based on Hall effect technology for use in measurement of both DC and AC current.
- It may be used in conjunction with multimeters, recorders and other suitable recording instruments for accurate non-intrusive current measurement.
- For example, by using several of these current clamps, additional coil currents can be measured during closing/opening of contacts during timing tests.
- To measure AC and DC currents
- To measure current with excellent accuracy
- Excellent linearity
- Low thermal drift
- High bandwidth
- The AC/DC current clamp is directly connected to one of the analog inputs of the CB/CBA/CBV-X/OTM-X
- Specified current range: 30mA to 30A DC, 30mA to 20A AC rms
- Usable current range: 5mA to 30A DC, 30mA to 20A AC rms
- Output sensitivity: 100 mV/A
- Accuracy (at +25 °C): ± 1 % of reading ± 2 mA
- Resolution: ± 1 mA
- Load impedance: > 10 kOhms and ≤ 100 pF
- Conductor position sensitivity: ± 1 % relative to center reading
- Frequency range: DC to 20 kHz (- 0.5 dB)
- Temperature coefficient: ± 0.01 % of reading/°C
- Power supply: 9V Alkaline
- Operating voltage: 300V AC rms ou DC
- Operating temperature range: 0 °C to +50 °C (-32 °F to 122 °F)
- Storage temperature range (with battery removed): -20 °C to +85 °C (-4 °F to 185 °F)
- Operating humidity: 15 % to 85 % (non-condensing)
- Weight: 250 g (.55 lb)
- Safety standards: BS EN 61010-1: 2001 BS EN 61010-2-032: 2002 BS EN 61010-031: 2002 300V rms, Category III, Pollution Degree 2 – Use of the probe on uninsulated conductors is limited to 300V AC rms or DC and frequencies below 1 kHz.
- EMC Standards EN 61326: 1997 +A1, A2, & A3