VOLTAGE TRANSDUCER – ZVS-300V
Ref : ZVS-300V
- This module has been developed for the electronic measurement of voltages associated with DC, AC, and pulsed signals circuits.
- Voltage transducer with input voltage of -300V to +300V and with analog output from -10V to +10V. For example, during a timing test the ZVS-300V allows you to measure the variation of the battery voltage 129VDC or yet again the voltage signal of 120VAC and 240VAC.
- Provides a galvanic isolation between the primary circuit and the secondary circuit.
- Excellent accuracy
- Very good linearity
- Low thermal drift
- Low response time
- High bandwidth
- High immunity to external interference
- Low disturbance in common mode
- The ZVS is directly connected to one of the analog inputs of the CB/CBA/CBV-X/OTM-X.
- Results seen on your computer screen with the appropriate software.
- Transducer using the Hall effect
- Output voltage: -10Volts to +10Volts
- Response time: 40 microseconds
- Auto-powered by the instrument
- Ambient operating temperature: 0-70 °C
- Ambient storage temperature: -25 °C à 85 °C