Current Transducer 100/200/600 Amps – ZCS-100/200/600
Ref : ZCS-100 / ZCS-200 / ZCS-600
Designed to measure the AC, DC or impulse currents, this current transducer is the ideal tool to measure the current in the wires that goes through your circuit breakers (at the opening or closing operations).
Based on the Hall Effect concept, it is able to measure currents reaching up to 100, 200 or 600A.
- Able to measure currents reaching up to 100, 200 or 600A.
- Galvanic isolation between the primary and secondary circuits.
- Extremely accurate (±0.2%).
- Very good linearity (<0.1%).
- Low temperature drifting.
- High bandwidth.