Director Business Development
Significant Growth Opportunity to Positively Impact a Tech Industry Innovator Poised for Change
Zensol Automation Inc. is a global leader in the electrical energy industry renowned for pioneering a new testing approach to detect malfunctions on-line or off-line in circuit breakers and tap changers (OLTC). This innovative technology permits testing of transformers and circuit breakers while in service. Zensol has been designing and manufacturing instruments in Montreal since 1990 using strict quality control standards. The organization is currently undergoing an ambitious redesign to facilitate global growth.
As part of its growth strategy, Zensol is seeking a Director of Business Development. This is a significant opportunity for the right candidate to positively impact an organization poised for change and work with a dedicated team. Reporting to the President, the Director of Business development is accountable for achieving budgeted sales objectives by developing new business opportunities, optimizing sales from the current customer base, and strengthening business relationships. The position has direct responsibility for Inside Sales Representatives and for leading double-digit growth.
– possess a minimum five years experience in the electronics or electrical industry
– hold a university degree in a related field
– are recognized for your success in developing new markets, identifying opportunities and generating qualified leads
– possess leadership qualities and the capacity to mobilize people
– have been successfully managing teams for at least three years
– lead by example and understand the importance of coaching and mentoring
– are an action-oriented strategic thinker
– have the ability to influence and the skills to negotiate
– are guided by your entrepreneurial spirit and motivated by results
– have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
– are bilingual; fluency in additional languages is an asset
– a unique opportunity to contribute your talents for innovation and change
– the opportunity to shape company culture and reinforce the Zensol brand in the industry.
– a competitive compensation package
– a flexible work environment
– a conveniently located office in Ville St-Laurent
To apply forward your CV before March 14, 2017 to email@example.com