Circuit Reclosers Seminar
Zensol Automation Inc. invites you to participate in a one day seminar on the importance of circuit recloser testing.
The seminar will cover the following points:
- Presentation of reclosers, testing and measurements per ANSI C37.61-1973 and IEEE std.321-1973 international standards
- Recloser characteristics:
- Lock-open function
- Operating sequence
- Protection curves
- Time-current characteristics curves
- What is a recloser.
- What is a GEN-3/12.
- GEN-3 Measurement methods and introduction to GEN Win Software
- Practical exercises on GENWIN and examples
The seminar will be divided in two sessions:
– The morning session will cover the theory involved on real testing and,
– The afternoon session will be hands-on exercises with the use of GENWIN software
For this reason we ask attendees to bring their laptop to the seminar.