HV Circuit Breaker Vibration Analyzer – CBV-19
Ref : CBV-19
We conceived the CBV-19 to provide the best range of testing for electrical facilities such as circuit breakers (using gaz, oil, air, vacuum…) or synchronous condensers all the way up to 800kV and more. It combines Vibration, Timing, Motion and Dynamic Resistance Measurements, all in a single test.
The CBV-19 was built to perform tests with an extreme precision of 1µs (1MHz), which gives the user the finest details about the state of the machine. Combined with the full range of available tests, this makes the CBV-19 able to detect more mechanical problems than standard tests would.
Our vibration method is a non-intrusive test. It can also be performed while the circuit breaker is ONLINE to avoid stopping and opening the breaker to run a test. All dangerous (SF6 gaz) or essential components (vacuum) that may contains your installation are kept untouched, which also makes the CBV-19 safe and eco-friendly!
We also pay strong attention to the high quality of our products so that they can resist impacts and extreme conditions (-20°C to 70°C) with a life expectancy that exceeds 15 years.
OpenZen is an-all-in-one software that includes all the necessary tools for testing, processing, calculatingb and results analysing in the field or in the laboratory.
- All-in-one : Vibration, Timing, Motion and Dynamic Resistance Measurements
- High sampling rate of 1µs (1MHz), for the finest diagnosis.
- A software, a complete range of testing (OpenZen CBV)
- ONLINE, non-intrusive and eco-friendly tests up to 800kV and more !
- 2 Years guarantee
- Sampling time: 5 microseconds to 26 milliseconds
- Sampling rate: 200 kHz to 38Hz
- Recording time: 10 milliseconds to 30 minutes
- Analog A/D conversion: 16 bits
- Digital Contacts (3 states): 8
- Command Outputs/Current Inputs: 2
- Vibration (Accelerometers) Inputs: 3
- Multipurpose Analogs Inputs (+/- 10V): 3
- Digital Optical/Magnetic Encoders: 3
Included with the instrument
- OpenZen – CBV operating software
- Complete set of manuals
- Calibration certificate and test reports
- 2 years warranty
- 1 day training at Zensol’s premises (travel expenses of the attendees not included).
OpenZen – CBV 1.8 Software
Quick Setup Guide for CBV
A quick visual reminder guide
Checklist before, during and after test execution